- All the students of F.E, S.E. and T.E. are informed that the eligibility criteria for the admission to subsequent classes have been changed as per the revised university circular no. UG /499 of 2008.
- As per this circular, the students failed in not more than five heads are eligible to take admission in next year if they satisfy the following criteria.
- For S.E. students Less than or Equal to 5 KTs from both Sem I and Sem II.
- For T.E. students Less than or Equal to 5 KTs from both Sem III and Sem IV with Sem I and II passed.
- For B.E. students Less than or Equal to 5 KTs from both Sem V and Sem VI with Sem I, II, III and IV Passed.
- First Year Engineering Admission 2018-19 Steps
- First Year Engineering Admission kit 2018-19
- First Year Engineering Admission Notice 2018-19
- Documents (Checklist, Undertaking and Document Acknowledgement)
- Online Admission Form for First Year Engineering 2018
- Online Anti Ragging Form for First Year Engineering 2018
- Mumbai University Pre Admission Online Registration Form 2018
- Click here for Instructions to fill Online Admission form, Anti Ragging Form and Mumbai University Form
- Admission Form SE, TE, BE 2018
- Steps For Payment Of Fees Online Through SBI Collect
- FE Fees Notice- 2018
- FE Fees Notice for J&K -2018
- DSE Fees Notice -2018
- ME Fees Notice- 2018
- SE-TE-BE Fees Notice- 2018